Norse (viking) looking for armor and garb

  • Korhyl
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2004
      hello just finshing up on my SCA name. i am trying to find Nores
      looking garb and armor any ideas please? i have found some plans for
      making a Norse tent. If any one wants the let me know.
    • Sean OBrien
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2004
        If you are interested in armour please join us at Lord Angus Gunn's Armouring Night, Fridays at 7:30pm. His address is 1737 S. Indianapolis. That is one block east of Harvard, just north of 21st Street. I attended last week and can say it is worth the time. We even got in a little fighter practice last week. I will be there again this week and would be happy to discuss options for garb for you.

        In honorable service,

        Aodh (pronounced EE, AY) O'Hoolighan of Northkeep
        m.k.a. Susan