House situation news and thank you

  • amanda sears
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2004
      Thank you to all who put up with me when I had a short fuse and for all my ranting about the housing situation. Thank you to those who offered up suggestions on places to look for housing or agencies to help us. Thank you to all who prayed for us. I just got a call a few minutes ago, we were approved to rent the home in Saint Albans we were looking at and waiting to hear about. We have to borrow some money to pay the deposit until we can get ours back from our land lady but everything will be ok now! We will now be spending our holiday weekend packing, cleaning, and moving but we are happy about that. Thank you again for all your help and support! For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about or who don't care well I apologize for taking up space in your email.

      Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

      Amanda a.k.a. Meadhbh