Re: [SCA Newcomers] Official society name?

  • amanda sears
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      You may go ahead and use the name you have chosen. You do not HAVE to register unless you want to. Some people do some don't. I am not a paid member of the SCA yet so I am not registered but I use a name. If you are worried about being like some one else ask your local herald (if you can get them) or some of the people who have been around for awhile to see if it is a common name, that's what I did.

      ~Meadhbh~