Alas, I am alive...

  • cplpreston
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 15 1:37 PM
      I would like to state for the record that rumors
      of my recent demise have been greatly
      exaggerated.<br><br>I have been REALLY busy with work of late and
      unable to attend practices etc. But as of tonight, I
      should have the opportunity to cross swords once again
      at the stock pavillion. Hopefully my work schedule
      will allow this to be a regular thing again.<br><br>In
      Omnia Veritas,<br>Sven Njalsson
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003