Re: I have questions-Do you have answers

  • ballicrew01
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 15, 2000
      You asked about people you could contact about
      Armour patterns. I would suggest Masters Cadwallon (sp?)
      or Master Valareous (sp?) in Caer Anterth as your
      best semi-local resources. Especially if you are going
      to be attending Boar's Head which is in their own
      barony. Cad's webpage is at www.isd.net/cdavis/index.htm
      . Cad is very good about helping people learn about
      armouring, if you contact him I am sure he would be able to
      point you in the right direction.<br><br> J.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003