hiya :) newbie

  • meryn_dun_kylianra
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 12, 2000
      Hiya all :) newbie, both to the sca & clubs :)
      started goin to ren faires about a yr ago. have alwayz
      been interseted in the renaissance. I have found my
      loacal sca, Barony of NorthKeep of Ansteorra. need help
      in name fynding, garb, guilds, generally EVERYTHYNG!
      lol, appreciate all help recieved :) TY :)
      Meryn***<br>Butrflykyssis@...
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003