Re: What do I need?

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 12, 2000
      Greetings,<br><br>Glad you found your way to the
      SCA. You seem to have gotten off to a great start by
      determining your local group. To go to most every activity
      your Shire has to offer(martial practices, guild
      meetings, general meetings, etc) all you need is yourself.
      You should be able to find out about these activities
      by speaking with the Seneschal of your shire. If you
      need help figuring out who that is, let me know. To
      attend an SCA event, you need to make an "attempt at
      pre-17th century garb." That is an extremely forgiving
      requirement. If you have any sewing skills, a T-tunic is easy
      to make. Your best bet is to find out if your Shire
      has any loaner garb. Again, ask your Seneschal. Hope
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003