Re: Newbie Alert =-)

  • lord_payn_of_az
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 11, 2000
      my suggestion would be to find out when they
      meet, usually every week for fighter practice, or some
      such thing. Then go to the practice, and see if you
      like the people there, you don't have to be a member,
      we have mundanes at our weekly practice all the
      time. That's how I got into it, by going to the weekly
      practice and talking and asking questions. Most of the
      people there are more than happy to help and answer
      questions. Then if you like it, become a paid
      member.<br><br>Payn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003