Re: Newbie Alert =-)

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 10, 2000
      Dear Pamala,<br>Welcome!<br>The first thing I
      recommend is to just start looking through the web sites
      listed here. Look both under the Links heading and the
      News heading. Next thing is to contact your local
      group and start having fun! You may want to browse
      through some of the previous posts here as some of your
      questions may have been discussed, or just ask away! We
      love to give opinions!<br>Kathryn Fletcher
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003