Newbie Alert =-)

  • snota1
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 10, 2000
      Greetings,<br><br>I am very new to this type of
      group, in fact, I have not even attended my first
      meeting. I, however, did see an article about this group
      in a recent magazine and it sounded interesting. I
      have always been interested in history, especially the
      middle ages and rennaisance(sp?). Only recently have I
      begun going to Renn Faires, which is where I realized
      others where equally interested. Other then that I have
      never been apart of a group like this before. So far I
      have found my kingdom (Atlantia) and my barony
      (Stierbach). <br><br>What else could you all recommend looking
      into?<br><br>Pamala
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003