Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Joining

  • psandusky@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      At 01:42 PM 11/3/2004, lolthor_69 wrote:
      >I live in roseville but i would like to join the cynnabar
      barony if
      >possible. thank you feel free to drop me an email thanks for
      all the
      >help so far.

      Ah, I'm guessing you mean Roseville, MI? I don't recognize the
      place, but then, I'm in Pennsylvania. Had you not mentioned
      Cynnabar, I wouldn't have had the vaguest idea where Roseville
      was.

      "We are a nation of laws, poorly written and randomly
      enforced."
      -- Frank Zappa

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com