German garb

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2004
      Greetings,
      Gunthar and I are leaning toward 1300-1400 German personas. My
      big issue is finding pictures and/or documentation of /on garb. I
      really would prefer pictures as I don't visualize descriptions very
      well. We really want to avoid slash and puff and the Landsknecht
      style. Does anyone have any ideas or sites etc. they could point me
      toward?

      Danke,
      Hedwig