Ealy 15th c. French armour patterns?

  • viceman1atmhtcdotnet
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 6, 2000
      Help! I have looked everywhere and can't find any
      pictures/patterns of early 15th c. French armour. I am preparing to
      start work on my next suite of armour and need these
      pictures and/or patterns including the helm in order to
      get started.If you, or anyone you know can direct me
      to these I would be most appreciative. My
      who know me personally... I had surgery last Tues.
      the 2nd to remove an infected gland behind my left
      ear. I am fine and should be able to return to fighter
      practice Wed. the 15th. Please let everyone know that I
      look forward to seeing them!
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM