Re: [SCA Newcomers] Joining

  • lolthor_69
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hello,

      Ok could you or someone send me an email on how i would go about
      getting them made and what else i havwe to do to join? This is
      something I have been wanting to do and now i have some gear to get
      started with...

      Thank You
      Jason

      <justin@4...> wrote:
      > On Wednesday 03 November 2004 10:35, lolthor_69 wrote:
      > > I do not have
      > > chest/kidney protection or elbows
      >
      > Luckily, those are some of the easiest pieces to make. :-)
      >
      > > but I am very tinerested in
      > > joining. If someone could contact me that would be great.
      >
      > Can you tell us where you live, so we can refer you to your
      nearest local
      > group?
      >
      > Welcome!
      >
      > Justin
      >
      > --
      > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::[]
      xxxx()

      http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
      http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
    • lolthor_69
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        I live in roseville but i would like to join the cynnabar barony if
        possible. thank you feel free to drop me an email thanks for all the
        help so far.

        <lolthor_69@y...>