Joining

  • lolthor_69
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hello,

      My name is jason riccinto and I have been interested in join the
      SCA for 4 years but had a hard time getting motivated. I have a few
      people who are in the SCA and have talked with them and they gave me
      the website to view and such. I have a few pieces of armor I have a
      helm, legs, spaulders, gorget, and gambason. I do not have
      chest/kidney protection or elbows but I am very tinerested in
      joining. If someone could contact me that would be great.

      Thank You
      Jason Riccinto
      Email lolthor_69@...
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        On Wednesday 03 November 2004 10:35, lolthor_69 wrote:
        > I do not have
        > chest/kidney protection or elbows

        Luckily, those are some of the easiest pieces to make. :-)

        > but I am very tinerested in
        > joining. If someone could contact me that would be great.

        Can you tell us where you live, so we can refer you to your nearest local
        group?

        Welcome!

        keys fesswise reversed sable.

      • lolthor_69
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
          Hello,

          Ok could you or someone send me an email on how i would go about
          getting them made and what else i havwe to do to join? This is
          something I have been wanting to do and now i have some gear to get
          started with...

          Thank You
          Jason

          http://4th.com/sca/justin/
          > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
          http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
        • Amy
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
            Welcome to the list / group!

            It would probably be helpful if you let people know where you live so
            they can direct you in the right direction or if someone from that
            area is on the list they can speak up and help you!

            Again welcome!

            Emy of Starkhafn

            --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "lolthor_69" <lolthor_69@y...>
            wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > My name is jason riccinto and I have been interested in join the
            > SCA for 4 years but had a hard time getting motivated. I have a few
            > people who are in the SCA and have talked with them and they gave
            me
            > the website to view and such. I have a few pieces of armor I have a
            > helm, legs, spaulders, gorget, and gambason. I do not have
            > chest/kidney protection or elbows but I am very tinerested in
            > joining. If someone could contact me that would be great.
            >

            > Thank You
            > Jason Riccinto
            > Email lolthor_69@y...
          • lolthor_69
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
              I live in roseville but i would like to join the cynnabar barony if
              possible. thank you feel free to drop me an email thanks for all the
              help so far.