Cynnabar's Newcomer Revel

  • Aksham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      I just want to remind people in the SE Michigan area about Cynnabar's
      newcomer revel this weekend. It's November 6th at 7 pm in the Mason Hall on
      UofM's central campus. Come in garb or we have loaner garb if you want to
      borrow some. We'll also have some feast gear people can borrow and we'll be
      providing food and a fun and comfortable evening to get to know each other.

      1500 Mason Hall -- Central Campus, State Street & N. University, by Thayer
      St.

      Mason Hall has a large blue sign on the Diag (east)side. The doors off the
      Diag are open 24 hours to allow entrance to the "fishbowl" -- computer
      center. People can come in off the Diag and take the sweeping staircase up
      to 1500 Mason Hall, or they can take the set of elevators just to the left
      of the staircase.

      To unload, turn right off N. University at the stop sign at Thayer and drive
      back along the service drive to the loading area. The doors on that side
      should be staffed by Cynnabar members. The freight elevator will take you
      near 1500 Mason Hall. You'll want to unload quickly and then park your car.

      Parking on the street is free after 6 p.m., I believe. The U-M Church St.
      parking structure opens to the public after 6 p.m. on Saturdays. The Maynard
      St. public parking structure downtown charges 95 cents an hour.

      If you need anything, just let me know -
      Aksham/Kate
      chatelaine@...