Re: Name??

  • white_christian
    Message 1 of 2565 , Nov 1, 2000
      Yes you did say easy I will give you that. But a
      tunic and cloak are easy to make also, and might be
      more aproprate for Ireland. I plan to dress authentic
      in just few weeks. The researh was not hard to do.
      My magic glowing box had lots of information. I
      truely hope it does not take me years. I plan to be in
      full persona by next years Texas Renaissance Festival.
      Is that an impossable goal?<br><br>Patrick
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003