Re: New person's dictionary

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2004
      I've been working on a New Comer's Guide to Starkhafn - which is the
      barony I'm in. It has traditions that we have in our barony etc.
      It will probably be finished in another week. I do have a glossary
      section and would love to share information.

      Emy

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Marco and Jitka Sainte"
      <sainte1@s...> wrote:

      > I posted this earlier, but apparently it didn't come through yet.
      >
      > Is there a "newbie dictionary" (for want of a better term)? If so,
      is it on the web? If not, would anyone care to assist me in
      compiling one?