Persona Correction

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2004
      A few days ago, in the context of explaining "speaking forsoothly" to newcomers,
      I made the comment that my persona was born on Saint Crispin's Day.

      I don't know what I was thinking...maybe I had just seen Crispin mentioned
      elsewhere because of the Agincort anniversary. In any case, this was a total
      brain-hiccup on my part.

      I was born on Saint Swithun's Day, July 15. Or, for those of us in the eastern
      persona, Saint Vladimir's Day (though Vladimir is still alive as my persona
      lives...we were contemporaries).

      I apologize for the error...I knew the right saint, but just typed the wrong
      one. Mea culpa! I did not intend to misinform anyone.

      keys fesswise reversed sable.