Re: Roman shields

  • ballicrew01
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 30, 2000
      You might try contacting Darius out of
      Nordskogan. He has made Roman style scutums (scutii?) in both
      recreation and SCA heavy weapon styles. His website is at
      www.stormthewalls.dhs.org . He also has some cool Roman infantry gear that
      he has made. There are some pictures of those posted
      as well. Note, these differ from what are normally
      called Scutums in the SCA.<br><br>J.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003