SCA Corpora >>> Re: [SCA Newcomers] Persona Criteria

  • Elizabeth Chase
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Oh man! Is there going to be an essay test?

      I'm relieved to know that my understanding wasn't far off the mark.

      The paragraphs you referenced, Alison, are great. I like being a guest, too. It also reassures me that someone can't get in my
      face with prohibitive statements, an issue to which I have had.... uhm..... strong reactions. But then again, xenophobia has been
      around for aeons.

      One thing is nice, though, about having multiple personalities.... I can bundle up in the winter as a Spaniard, and cool off in the
      summer as Japanese. And the food is ALL delicious.

      Very appreciative, milady, thank you!

      Lizzie