Re: [SCA Newcomers] nine bucks

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2004
      On Sunday 24 October 2004 00:00, kindyr wrote:
      > The problem is the line break that happens when posted to the web.
      > Copy both lines over into a new window and then hit enter to go.  It
      > works that way.

      Actually, check your email software. Posting to "the web" doesn't intrinsically
      wrap lines on most lists; if it does on this one, then I'll look at the settings
      to see if that can be changed.

      This line of text is intentionally very long and not wrapped in my email software; see if it wraps in yours at approximately the semicolon. If it does, then your email software has word wrap turned on.

      The word wrapping can happen at both sending and receiving end.

      Justin
      Member, list moderator team

      keys fesswise reversed sable.