Cynnabar Mass Meeting

  • Aksham
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2004
      I just want to remind the new folk in the Cynnabar area (Ann Arbor, MI) that
      tonight is our "mass meeting" where we will be introducing new people to the
      aspects of Cynnabar and the SCA. Anyone and everyone is welcome. It's from
      7-9 pm in the Kuenzel room of the Union building on U of M's central campus.
      For more information, you can contact me or get directions at our website:
      www.cynnabar.org.

      Aksham (Kate)
      Cynnabar, Chatelaine
      chatelaine@...