Re: Varangian Guard

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2004
      I am not real sure what you are asking on number 2, but the standard
      forms have an area in which to place the fields and charges. It is
      standardized on the forms to make it easy for the Heralds to work
      with. In Ansteorra the area is heater shaped for devices and round
      for badges.

      So, when you submit your heraldry, it should fit into, and conform
      to, the area assigned for the drawing.

      As always consult your local herald and rules differ by Kingdom.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "travler5" <North_Nova@y...>