Re: Shires around Mendersham(Abilene)

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      I found your post interesting, as I too am in Ansteorra. I have not
      seen your helm, of course, but assume your helm did not pass an
      inspection. Were you told why? I would have to suspect that there
      was something in the construction that would cause an issue, such as
      a spun top that started as 16 gauge. I would hope the3y have loaner
      geat availablke, including some helms, so you can get on the field
      until you can get this helm situation resolved.

      Remeber, if the marshals are not letting you use your helm, they are
      trying to look out for you..

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "azleson55" <azleson55@y...>
      wrote:

      > well i am currently looking for members of SCA shires around or
      near
      > Abilene..I purchased some armour and kit before i went out to
      Fighter