Vivat to Mistress Brangwayna

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
      Greetings to all,

      Yesterday at Kingdom Crusades, in the joint court of the Kingdoms of Atlantia and the East, Brangwayna Morgan was elevated to the Order of the Laurel. Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

      As Brangwayna has been so very helpful to so many on this list, I wanted all to know. The Order of the Laurel is one of the three peerage level awards given, it is society-wide, and is the highest level award given for Arts and Sciences.

      Thank you Mistress Brangwayna for your contributions to our Society.

      In service,
      Alison Wodehalle, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, East Kingdom

    • Susan Farmer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
        Vitat and huzzah indeed!

        Jerusha
      • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2004
          On Sunday 10 October 2004 10:23, Alison Choyce wrote:
          > Yesterday at Kingdom Crusades, in the joint court of the Kingdoms of
          > Atlantia and the East, Brangwayna Morgan was elevated to the Order of the
          > Laurel.  Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

          Hearty congratulations, and a big "hoobah!" from the Middle Kingdom!

          keys fesswise reversed sable.