Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: garb fabric-colors

  • Lee & Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      What colours go together? What colours do you like together? Remember, the
      Medieval/Renaissance mind set was quite different from out own, they wore
      some mind-numbing (at least to our modern sensitivities) combinations :) Go
      with what you like, but you probably want to skip past anything neon :)

      Susan (in Austin)