Hello and News

  • k_hinote
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 28, 2000
      Welcome all. Well the good news is that I will be
      fighting for the first time this Wednesday. Pics will be
      posted for everyone to see. My kit was put on for the
      first time last night. The only real problems that I
      had was that some of the straps weren't tight enough,
      and a missing piece of padding. But that can be fixed
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003