Re: [SCA Newcomers] Intro

  • amanda sears
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 6, 2004
      Catheine, there are often people in your area who have extra room in their vehicles who will give you a ride if you pitch in for gas.
      ~Amanda~Meadhbh~
      ~Sometimes you just gotta color outside the lines!~

    • kitnish@yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 8, 2004
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Susan Farmer <sfarmer@s...>
        wrote:
        > *somewhere* around Rochester (theoretically) and yes it is.

        Thanks! Unfortunately, I already have plans in Wisconsin on the 16th,
        and since I'm the organizer, I can't just skip it! :)

        Tammy