Re: [SCA Newcomers] Intro

  • Catherine
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 6, 2004
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Susan Farmer <sfarmer@s...>
      wrote:
      > don't worry about it! When you just find the SCA, you may not be
      completely
      > aware of the geographic scope of the group -- and of these lists!
      That puts
      > you in the soon-to-be-Kingdom of Northshield, I believe.
      >
      > Northshield's very first coronation will be on 16 October in
      Rochester.
      http://www.nordskogen.northshield.org/
      > and they should have lots of lovely people to help you.
      >
      > Having said that, don't feel like *we* don't want you to ask
      questions
      > too! That's why we're here. :-) I teach General Botany as a
      mundane
      > grad student, and I tell my students that there are no stupid
      questions
      > in my class!
      >
      > Jerusha

      I wish i could go to the coronation, but its a long way to rochester
      & i dont drive so i have no way to get there.

      Catheine
    • kitnish@yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 8, 2004
        wrote:
        > *somewhere* around Rochester (theoretically) and yes it is.

        Thanks! Unfortunately, I already have plans in Wisconsin on the 16th,
        and since I'm the organizer, I can't just skip it! :)

        Tammy