Re: [SCA Newcomers] A better economy for all ((( BANNED -- MODERATORS PLEASE READ )))

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2004
      On Wednesday 06 October 2004 07:20, fjsduzxkiwvq wrote:
      > Re-finance now, even with bad-credit!

      This message is purged, and the posting Yahoo member is permanently banned
      from the list.

      MODERATORS: Please do *not* turn off the "new member moderation" setting
      in the list admin pages. This is twice in the past month that someone has
      turned off that setting. Don't! If you do this, spammers like this one (and
      worse) can subscribe themselves with "bots" using randomly-generated Yahoo
      accounts, and can post their garbage to our list.

      I have been through the admin logs, and I'm pretty sure I know which
      moderator did this. You know who you are...please, don't change the settings
      for the list without checking with the other moderators.

      keys fesswise reversed sable.