Re: [SCA Newcomers]OT- post office complaints

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 5, 2004
      On Tuesday 05 October 2004 17:37, Marcus Dooley wrote:
      > Is it just me or does this topic seam a little off topic?
      > Marc

      Probably. I've been letting it slide because no one was complaining, but
      now that you mention it, you're right.

      Can we drift a bit back toward the SCA, good gentles? :-) The last post
      on this thread, about SCA-friendly catalogs, is on topic to the extent
      that we're talking about places for newcomers to get their first gear.
      How about next poster on that subject change the subject line for the
      thread, and take it in a new direction?

      Not complaining, just "nudging". That's why they pay moderators the big
      bucks. Well, in our dreams, anyway. ;-)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.