Re: [SCA Newcomers] youth

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      In a message dated 10/4/2004 1:11:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      marcie195@... writes:

      <<After attending the Vineyard Wars in PawPaw on the 2nd.
      My 14 year old has an interest in joining SCA and participating
      in the 14-16 division.
      The good people of Westmere pointed us in your direction. Can you
      provide any additional information for youth activities?>>

      Welcome!

      Which kingdom are you in? The rules for youth combat vary a bit from kingdom
      to kingdom, and as this list is open to all 17 (soon to be 18) kingdoms in
      the SCA, the mundane place name "PawPaw" and the SCA indicator "Westmere" may
      not be enough for us to be able to determine where you are to point you to
      accurate information. I know that they mean nothing to me, so they probably aren't
      in the East Kingdom.

      Lancaster, PA