youth

  • marcie195
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      After attending the Vineyard Wars in PawPaw on the 2nd.
      My 14 year old has an interest in joining SCA and participating
      in the 14-16 division.
      The good people of Westmere pointed us in your direction. Can you
      provide any additional information for youth activities?
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2004
        The 14-16 division of????

        I could assume it is some form of boffer Youth Chiv combat, but it
        could also be Youth Rapier.

        More details please so we can better help you.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "marcie195" <marcie195@y...>