calendar question

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I do not want to be removed from this group but I would like to know
      how to remove the chat reminder from my calendar. I've read
      everything Yahoo! has to offer and can't find the answer. Could
      someone let me know the best way to get this done, please? I'm not a
      chatroom type person so this is just clutter on my calendar.

      Pursuing the Dream,
      Hedwig