Intro

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 1, 2004
      I'm not a paying SCA member yet, acctually i just found out about
      the SCA about a week or two ago. I'm really interested in it though,
      but I dont have much of an idea about where to start. I have a rough
      idea about starting a persona & i have an idea about a name
      (Margueritte) no idea about surnames though. I'm not sure what else
      to add, so I'll leave it at that for now.

      Catherine
    • kitnish@yahoo.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 8, 2004
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Susan Farmer <sfarmer@s...>
        wrote:
        > *somewhere* around Rochester (theoretically) and yes it is.

        Thanks! Unfortunately, I already have plans in Wisconsin on the 16th,
        and since I'm the organizer, I can't just skip it! :)

        Tammy