Re: a name?

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 10:26 AM
      Amanda,

      I think it's a great name. Ironically there is a woman named Amanda
      in my Barony looking at that name - spelled the same. I wonder if
      it's something with Amandas and Maves LOL.

      Emy of Starkhafn

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "amanda sears"
      <kissesmomof4@m...> wrote:
      > I need opinions I think I like the name Meadhbh pronounced Mave
      for my persona. Does anyone like that and does anyone know where I
      can find info to see if it is actually a period Irish name? I have a
      couple more I am considering but this one seems to stick out to me.