Naming myself

  • Marcus Dooley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      Has anybody registered the name O' Dubhlaoich? I cant seam to find
      anything other than personal webpages that refrences this name. I have
      tried the Academy of St. Gabriel's but nothings there. I think I have
      decided to go with the first name Dubgall (c900-c1200) or the name
      Dubhghall (c1200-1700) I know they are pronounced the same I just havent
      decided on a time period. Maybe after I find out about O' Dubhlaoich.
      Thanks for the help
      Marcus