Re: [SCA Newcomers] Scottish Arisaids

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 28, 2004
      I'm sorry, I thought afterwards that I had heard someone call you Justin. It didn't completely click until I read your email. I don't know that you would remember one of many, but I was wearing a bright blue cotehardie, and had my hair in braids 14th century style. Per haps we will meet at Pennsic 34. It was a nine hour drive for me to your shire, Pennsic is only 7 hours (give or take rest stops).

      My daughters, who are teenagers, both really enjoyed this event as well, which is refreshing because it's often one or the other, not both, that are excited afterward.

      Take care,
      Alison Wodehalle, Shire of Hartshorn-dale, East Kingdom