Event Design

  • fenix9
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2004
      Dear All

      Thanks for the info, I've managed to get a pretty good outline of
      what needs to be done.

      Just out of curiosity(curiousity?), anyone here in the Outlands? I'm
      in Scola Metallorum, and I'd like to see if there are any newbies or
      others interested in helping me design an assassination event. If
      you're not interested, I would like to hear from the Outlanders in
      the group

      "You hold em off, I'll set up the ballistae"

      Buta the wanderer