Re: [SCA Newcomers] Introduction-DH

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2004
      On Friday 24 September 2004 09:09, amanda sears wrote:
      > dear, darling, darn, dumb, dorky lol ok we won't actually go there but
      > usually it is dear husband, or DS is dear son, or DD could be darling
      > daughter. Its just something I picked up on other email lists with a bunch
      > of women, sorry if I confused anyone. ~Amanda~

      No apologies needed, good lady! There are a ton of acronyms used on email
      lists and Usenet, and occasionally we all run across one that isn't known
      to us. Some of the ones used in my techie circles are things like AFAIK,
      YMMV, IANAL, and the ever-popular RTFM. Since I "live" on the Internet
      professionally (telecommuting full time), I don't spend a lot of time in
      social chat sessions and the like, so I don't pick up the socializing
      acronyms. :-)

      And now I've learned a new one. :-)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.