Scottish Arisaids

  • amanda sears
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2004
      I have seen a lot of info on arisaids but I am not sure what time period these are from. Does anyone know? I think they would be an easy piece of garb to make to go over the dress I just bought on EBAY. I also found a wonderful brooch on Ebay that would be nice to use as well. Oh did I mention I am now mulling over a Scottish persona?
      ~Amanda~