Newbie

  • Carrie
    Message 1 of 32 , Sep 24, 2004
      I am interested in possibly joining the SCA. Through some research
      today, I discovered I am residing in the realm Cynnabar! If there
      are any local folks out there interested in teaching a newbie the
      ropes, please contact me! Thanks!
    • Bobbie Smith
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 14, 2007
        WOW
        i feel so much better knowing i'm not the only person in the middle of nowhere!
        Saorla