Re: [SCA Newcomers] sigh we've changed our minds

  • amanda sears
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2004
      <<Well, after researching until my eyes were crossed (which BTW is one
      of my favorite pastimes so I am not really complaining mind you) >>

      I love to do research too. Mind you I hated it when I was FORCED to do it when I was in school but now I absolutely love the quest for knowledge! I hope you can find the information you are looking for. I am running in circles researching my Irish persona.
      ~Amanda~
      !