Re: [SCA Newcomers] Dance music question

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2004
      On Tuesday 21 September 2004 08:35, amanda sears wrote:
      > Why does every message from this group come three times? Is my membership
      > messed up or soemthing? ~Amanda~

      Possible reasons include:

      * You are subscribed three times from three different addresses.

      * Your email server is working and delivering mail, but the server is really
      slow and the YahooGroups server sending the messages *thinks* the
      connection timed out without delivery, in which case it retries the message
      later. (Well...you *do* use MSN, and it *is* Microsoft...)

      Are the messages all coming to the same address? Can you forward me one set
      of the three, *with all the headers* so I can see the delivery envelope?

      Most likely the problem will go away on its own, but if not, forward me the
      messages (just one set will do, but I need the headers included, please) and
      I'll try to track down the problem for you. My personal address is
      justin@....

      Justin
      Member, list moderator team

      keys fesswise reversed sable.