greetings

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2004
      i have bounced in and out of SCA fighter practices for almost 10
      years now. i am back again and with a good lady behind me i am
      determined to regain and rebuild my armor and hopefully my svelt
      rotund shape. ( i have the body of a god...budda) i also look forward
      to learning more about mead making. any hints on where i can pick up
      inexpensive armor pieces or good mead recipies?

      thank you
      john
      aka swordfrog
      www.swordfrog.com
    • alyna_macgregor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2005
        Greetings gentles!

        I'm Alyna MacGregor, Herald for the Incipient Shire of Sable Oak.
        I've only been in the SCA for about year, though I've only attended a
        handful of events. Look forward to talking with you folks.
      • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005

          and then she wrote:
          > I've only been in the SCA for about year,

          Terrific! I love it when relatively new people jump in with both feet and
          get involved in offices. :-)

          keys fesswise reversed sable.