looking for someone

  • J and D
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 1:53 PM
      hey all i'm looking for thor i think that is his name. anyway he
      lives in or around the spanaway k-mart he is a coustomer of my
      sister tiffany she works in the one hour photo and has been very
      sick this week if you know him can you let him know that she will
      pull though i'm trying to tell everyone that she has mentioned in
      the past that she is going to make it though this. i know this is
      not the place for this kind of posting but it was the only way i
      could think.

      Radulfus