Re: [SCA Newcomers] Politics

  • becca_price
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2004
      <justin@4...> wrote:
      If I somehow implied that I would "be in trouble" attending, I'm sorry
      - that wasn't my concern. Rather, I was concerned that there might be
      matters of import discussed that I had no background in and so
      couldn't give an informed opinion on.

      I did contact the person in charge of archery, and my son would be
      welcome - have to be checked out, of course, but the emphasis on
      safety is one of the things I like.

      someone suggested that I check midrealm.org and actually look at the
      event description (duh! this is a *research* based organization!)
      which I did, and it sounds like fun, so I might go anyway.

      I do like RLCF - real life comes first - it's a great axiom!

      =becca