any bards out there?

  • J and D
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi all well Autum war is just a bit away and i was wanting to help
      my wife have more fun by helping her to meet some singgers (as she
      is herself) does anyone know were this can happen?

      Radulfus
    • Tirloch O'Riordain
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
        J and D wrote:

        > Hi all well Autum war is just a bit away and i was wanting to help
        > my wife have more fun by helping her to meet some singgers (as she
        > is herself) does anyone know were this can happen?
        >

        > Radulfus

        What Kingdom do you reside in?

        Tirloch
      • Doug Petroshius
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
          Bardic typically takes place in the evening, usually around a campfire. If
          you are indoors, people will likely just sit around in a circle. Find the
          bardic circle and your lady will have plenty of chances to sing.

          ~Gintaras~
          Midrealm
          Midlands
          Ravenslake