Greetings all!

  • Gyrfalcon
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 28, 2000
      (another newbie) Greetings! I am Rannveig inn
      Hvassi. I live in Ribe, Denmark (late 9th c.) I live with
      my aunt and uncle, where I am fostered. My parents
      have a farm outside Ribe. My fiancee is part of the
      local Thane's felag, or group of men that go a-viking
      in the summer. I know the household arts, and am a
      keen bargainer at market.<br><br>OOP--my device and
      name are being registered. Sable, a drakkar or, in
      chief three baskets or.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003